Scott Silveira, M.D.
Dr. Silveira joined YPMG in 2016. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Silveira completed his residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology followed by a pathology fellowship at the University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI. He is Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
GYNEQ™ GYNECOLOGIC PATHOLOGY
GYNEQ™ is the premier provider of Gynecologic Pathology services capable of fulfilling unique gynecology practice requirements. We are an efficient, quality–focused partner with a full spectrum of Gyn biopsy and cytology services including:
- Highly experienced Board Certified Cytopathologists and Surgical Pathologists with special interest in Gynecological Pathology
- Paps screened by experienced, certified Cytotechnologists
- Processing of conventional slide and liquid-based Paps
- 24-72 hour turnaround time for Paps (based on HPV reflex testing
- 24-48 hour turnaround time for biopsies
- Immunohistochemical and special stains performed on biopsy and cytology specimens
- Molecular test identification for STD and Vaginitis
- Customized color reports and interactive consultative correspondence with clients
In addition, we provide advanced IT support and logistics.
Our commitment to provide comprehensive and superior quality Gynecologic Pathology services in a timely manner allows us to advance diagnostic testing for gynecology practices, while providing solutions to the most challenging patient diagnoses.