Shawn C. Emery, M.D.
Dr. Emery earned his medical degree at the University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine. Dr. Emery is Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and did fellowships in Surgical Pathology, Cytopathology, and fetal-maternal & placental pathology at UCSD. He was Chief Resident of Pathology at UCSD Medical Center. Having worked for over a decade in laboratories with high volumes of endoscopic gastrointestinal biopsies, Dr. Emery’s main area of interest and expertise is gastrointestinal pathology. He joined Merced Pathology Medical Group in 2010.
Scott Silveira, M.D.
Dr. Silveira joined YPMG in 2016. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Silveira completed his residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology followed by a pathology fellowship at the University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI. He is Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
MAMMAQ™ BREAST PATHOLOGY
MAMMAQ™ is the premier provider of Breast Pathology services, capable of fulfilling unique practice requirements. We are an efficient, quality–focused partner whose services include:
- Highly skilled Board Certified Surgical Pathologists and Cytopathologists with special interest in breast pathology
- Biopsies correlated to radiographic results when available
- CAP breast cancer reporting guidelines followed for clear and concise results
- Extensive experience in processing of FNA, core biopsy, and resection specimens
- Over 100 immunohistochemical antibodies and a broad panel of special stains for diagnosis and prognosis
- HER2neu performed by IHC, DISH, and FISH
- Customized color reports and interactive consultative correspondence with clients
In addition, we provide advanced IT support and logistics.
Our commitment to provide comprehensive and superior quality Breast Pathology services in a timely manner allows us to advance diagnostic testing for hospitals, imaging centers, and physician practices, while providing solutions to the most challenging patient diagnoses.