Yingchuan Hu, M.D.
Dr. Hu joined YPMG in 2017. He earned his medical degree at West China University of Medical Sciences and completed his pathology residency at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York. Dr. Hu completed a GI and liver fellowship at Shands Hospital, University of Florida. Dr. Hu completed a four month genitourinary (GU) fellowship training at Indiana University. He is also very interested in Soft Tissue Pathology during his more than 20 year pathology career. He is Board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
UROQ™ UROLOGIC PATHOLOGY
UROQ™ is the premier provider of Urologic Pathology services capable of fulfilling unique urology practice requirements. We are an efficient, quality–focused partner with a full spectrum of biopsy and cytology services including:
- Highly skilled Board Certified Pathologists with special interest and subspecialty fellowship training in Urologic pathology
- Board Certified Cytopathologists
- Extensive laboratory experience in processing urine samples and prostate/ bladder specimens
- Urine cytology evaluation by Paris System, backed by reflex UroVysion® FISH molecular testing
- PCA3 testing for assistance with prostate biopsy decisions
- 24-48 hour turnaround time
- IHC and special stains performed on biopsies and cytology specimens
- Customized color reports and interactive consultative correspondence with clients
In addition, we provide advanced IT support and logistics.
Our commitment to provide comprehensive and superior quality Urologic Pathology services in a timely manner allows us to advance diagnostic testing for urology practices, while providing solutions to the most challenging patient diagnoses.